WELCOME TO FARTHINGS VETERINARY GROUP!
For over fifty years we have provided veterinary care for the domestic animals and pets of West Sussex at our surgeries in Horsham and Billingshurst.
Our services include:
- Consultations by appointment from 9:00am to 7:30pm (see right for opening times)
- 24 hour, 365 days a year emergency care on-site by your own vets
- Home visits, including Mobile Nurse Clinics.
- Advanced veterinary care in cardiology and internal medicine
- The Healthy Pet Club scheme for discounted veterinary treatment
- Puppy parties
- Nurse clinics (including massage and rehabilitation therapy)
- Free on-site parking at both Horsham and Billingshurst surgeries
- Consultations in British sign language
Use the links at the top of the page to navigate the website or contact us for further information.
19th May 2016
May is Veterinary Nursing Awareness Month
Are you aware of the important work that Veterinary Nurses do? Find out more below
26th Apr 2016
Lungworm- is your dog protected?
Lungworm is a potentially fatal parasitic infection which can affect any dog and has been confirmed in this area. Prevention is better than…
21st Mar 2016
Babesiosis- the new tick-borne disease making headlines in the UK
With stories of this ‘killer dog disease’ hitting the headlines last week, many owners are concerned about the risk posed to their anima…
17th Mar 2016
New UK microchipping legislation for dogs
From 6th April 2016 it will be a legal requirement for all dogs over the age of 8 weeks in the UK to be microchipped. Here's what you need t…
14th Mar 2016
The dangers of chocolate poisoning in dogs this Easter
Easter is just around the corner, which means huge amounts of chocolate will soon be appearing in our homes (and gardens!). While expanding…
01403 252 900
10 East Street
01403 785 295
Monday to Friday: 9.00am – 7:30pm
Saturday: 9.00am – 12:30pm
Monday to Friday: 9.00am – 6:30pm
Please note Billingshurst surgery is closed between 12.30-2.30pm daily.
Consultations by appointment.
Home visits available by prior arrangement.