WELCOME TO FARTHINGS VETERINARY GROUP!
For over fifty years we have provided veterinary care for the domestic animals and pets of West Sussex at our surgeries in Horsham and Billingshurst.
- Consultations by appointment from 9:00am to 7:30pm (see right for opening times)
- 24 hour, 365 days a year emergency care on-site by your own vets
- Home visits
- Specialist veterinary care in cardiology and internal medicine
- The Healthy Pet Club scheme for discounted veterinary treatment
- Behavioural therapy
- Puppy parties
- Nurse clinics (including massage and rehabilitation therapy)
- Free on-site parking at both Horsham and Billingshurst surgeries
- Consultations in British sign language
Use the links at the top of the page to navigate the website or contact us for further information.
Farthings Veterinary Group is a trading name of CVS (UK) Limited registered in England and Wales
Registration number: 03777473 Registered address: CVS House, Vinces Road, Diss, Norfolk, IP22 4AY
10th Dec 2013
CVS Practice of the Year 2013
Farthings Veterinary Group has been awarded ‘Practice of the Year’ for 2013 at the CVS Veterinary Awards, held on 29 November.
01403 252 900
10 East Street
01403 785 295
Monday to Friday: 9.00am – 7:30pm
Saturday: 9.00am – 12:30pm
Monday to Friday: 9.00am – 6:30pm
Please note Billingshurst surgery is closed between 12.30-2.30pm daily.
Consultations by appointment.
Home visits available by prior arrangement.